Embrace the Power of Neurodiversity
Welcome to Trusted Terrain, a webinar series focused on psychological safety, inclusion, and effective leadership. This series is designed to provide leaders and professionals with the knowledge and tools needed to create a safe and inclusive workplace culture that fosters innovation, creativity, and collaboration.
The workplace is evolving, and leaders must adapt to ensure their teams thrive in a rapidly changing environment. In this webinar series, you’ll learn about the latest research and best practices on how to create a culture of psychological safety where employees feel valued, supported, and empowered to bring their full selves to work.
Register below for the Unleashing Potential: Self-awareness for Inclusion and Neurodiversity in the Workplace, Tuesday, 19 September, 11.30 am AEST.
Looking for ways to create an inclusive workplace that unlocks the full potential of all your employees?
Join us for our next webinar in the Trusted Terrain series on Unleashing Potential – Self-Awareness for Inclusion and Neurodiversity in the Workplace. This webinar will explore the transformative power of self-awareness in cultivating psychological safety, promoting inclusion, and embracing neurodiversity.
Our expert speakers will delve into the fundamental aspects of self-awareness, demonstrating its role in developing empathy, understanding unconscious biases, and fostering open communication. Discover how self-awareness can create an inclusive work culture that celebrates diversity and values the unique strengths of all team members, including neurodivergent individuals.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understanding Self-Awareness: The core components of self-awareness that impact personal and professional growth
- Psychological Safety and Inclusive Work Environment: The relationship between self-awareness and psychological safety
- Embracing Neurodiversity at Work: Recognising neurodiversity and its value in the workplace
- Cultivating Self-Awareness for Inclusivity: Challenging unconscious biases through self-reflection
- Understand the direct link between self-awareness and psychological safety in the workplace.
- Grasp the concept of neurodiversity and its profound value within the workplace.
- Identify the unique strengths and contributions that neurodivergent employees bring to the team.
- Acquire practical techniques to develop an inclusive mindset and perspective.
- Complete an Executive Skills Summary to identify strengths and areas for opportunity.
Who should attend this webinar?
- Team Leaders
- HR Professionals
- WHS Managers
- Business Owners
- Employees who experience sensory processing difficulties
TAKE ACTION TODAY!
Register your place.
Attend the webinar.
Implement your takeaways